Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-28-2006, 01:38 PM

Default Florida!

I'm a SAHM/military-wife/small business owner. We have lived in FL for 3-1/2 years, and we are READY for a MOVE!! LOL They haven't given us (him) orders for anywhere else, so we're still praying for something. Almost anything, really. LOL
We love our church here, and our neighbors are great! Plus, living on base has been a huge blessing for us. BUT!!!! We are so "done" with the hot, humid weather and the BUGS!!! Oh my word, the BUGS!! LOL My poor boys (4 and almost-2) have scars from the bug bites, poor dears.
Anyway, this board looks good, and I plan to park here for a bit, iffin ya don't mind!
Old 07-30-2006, 05:13 PM

Default Happy here in Fl

I know the summers here are hot and the bugs bad, but this summer it has been hotter where my dad lives in Tn. The bugs have been bad also. Anytime I think of moving back up north, I think about the winters. I love Fl in the winter!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:26 PM

Talking Florida

The summers are bad and really humid but I agree that I prefer florida winter to northern winter. I am orginally from New Hampshire and I don't think I could handle that weather anymore.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:35 PM

Girls I have to agree I grew up in Lower Michigan and married a Pilot. I have lived Michigan to Central Florida to the Beuatiful Smokey Mountains TN, to Augusta GA area then to Fort Lauderdale Florida again and now in MO. And I tell you out of all the states I would rather live Fl for the winter and actually TN for Summer and Fall. MO was way to cold for me this winter I live up by Kansas City and shall I say after living much further south its BRRRRRRR here in the winter now after living down South for so long. So would rather be in Florida for winters.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:19 AM

Default Florida too

Me too! I'm a Florida transplant originally from the Chicago suburbs. The weather here kind of grows on you after a while. Bugs and humidity, YES... thank heavens for air conditioning and indoor malls. But we had a blizzard back in 1999 and that was enough for us to head south! I don't miss the white knuckled driving, that's for sure.