These make great gifts to give and they smell awesome!
- Pencil and ruler
- Recycled christmas card saying
- Red marker
- Red & Green paper
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Gold cord
- Gold-edged red or green ribbon
ESTIMATED TIME ABOUT AN HOUR
- Using a pencil and ruler, draw a box around the saying, leaving a border of approximately 1/2 inch. Cut out on the line. Outline the paper with red marking pen.
- Cut a piece of green paper 1/4 inch larger than the saying. Cut a piece of red paper 1 inch larger than the green paper. Glue the green paper on the red paper using a glue stick. Glue the saying on the green paper.
- Choose eight cinnamon sticks that are longer than the paper rectangle. Hot-glue the cinnamon frame together with two sticks on the top, two on the bottom, and two on each side.
- Tie a cord from the top corners for hanging. Wrap the intersecting corners with ribbon. Knot and trim ends as desired.
- Hot-glue the frame to the mounted paper saying.
Tada....you have a great keepsake or gift that smells great!