Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-27-2006, 02:24 AM

Smile Wahm

Hello All!
I am a stay at home and work at home mom of three. Are there anyother mom or dads that stay at home or work at home?
Old 07-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Administrator

Default Work at Home Mom here

I'm a wahm - run Kidprintables.com and the founder of MomsNetwork.com community

What do you do?
Old 07-27-2006, 02:32 AM

Red face working from home

I have a candle business I run and I also do some customer service work for other companies. It all allows me to be able to do what I need and not have to ask to take off work every time something comes up. The ability to be able to be with my kids and also be involved with their school and extra activities is priceless to me!
Old 07-27-2006, 02:34 AM
Administrator

Default Mia Bella?

Are you with Mia Bella?

Yes - the flexibility of being able to work at home is wonderful!
Old 07-27-2006, 02:57 AM

Red face We Farm

Hi, My family farms. Everyone works and it is alot of long hours. I swath or cut hay for extra cash. My hubby owns the farm so it is nice to work and be the boss' wife. I have done a few things here and there for extra cash too.
In friendship, Lori
Old 07-27-2006, 05:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Cynthia Robin Send a message via Yahoo to Cynthia Robin
Default Have been a WAHM for many years...

and I love it! I've had a daycare in my home for the last decade, but I am now closing it (long process-parents don't want to move their children!). I will continue to care for my 2 grandchildren who live here in town, though.

I have had a sewing business out of my home for the last few years, and am wanting to expand that. I specialize in aprons, kitchen accessories, modest clothing for women, and also modest clothing for children.

I also write. I have been published in Women of Simplicity Companion, I put out a community newsletter every month here in my town (I do all of the writing for it), and I have a couple of blogs online.

It all keeps me busy! LOL
Old 07-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Wow Cynthia! you sound busy! I'm sure it is so hard for the parents to need to find another daycare especially after being in one that they have loved.

Do you have a website with the things you sew?

Would love to see your blogs too!
Old 07-27-2006, 08:32 AM

I am also a WAHM....its tough. I am an independant agent for 2 trucking companies. Everyone says I am so lucky. Yes I am....BUT....its really hard to keep a 2 yr. old quiet when you have toi talk with customers on the phone.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:12 AM

I am a wahm too!

I make my main income doing legal document coding. I also do some editing, data entry, pledge calls, and customer service.

I like keeping those different options so I won't get burnt out on doing too much of one thing, plus I always have work when I need it.

I am not able to take many calls because of my children so I only do that when my husband is home on the weekends. I love the other positions because my children can play and scream while I work and there won't be any problem. The flexibility is the best since I make my own schedule and can take off whenever I need to run errands or take them to Dr appts. My hubby is on dialysis so it also allows me to be here to take care of him.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:13 PM

Hi from one WAHM to another! I agree that it can be challenging to run a home based business with little ones in the background... but I wouldn't have it any other way! My kids are only 4 and 2 1/2 right now, but I try to find ways that they can "help" with my business, which makes them feel very important. And during those times when I really need quiet (to make phone calls, etc.) my products keep them entertained.

Blessings,
Christy

Last edited by JoyfulHomeAndFamily; 08-13-2006 at 12:25 AM.