Home / Christmas / Christmas Trivia
1. What colorful twinkling
items are the first thing usually hung on a Christmas tree?
2. Name one of the most famous tree toppers.
3. What do English children expect to find their presents in?
4. How many points on a Christmas star?
5. On what dates are gifts given in Italy?
6. What symbolically does the "X" in X-mas stand for?
7. What will be the first C Day in the twenty-first century?
8. What saint brought Christmas to Ireland in the 5th Century?
9. What holiday film annually appears on television more than three hundred times?
10. According to superstition, what do cattle do at midnight on Christmas Eve?
11. What romantic tradition did England save while others allowed it to perish?
12. What is the "flower of the night" in Mexico?
13. Of 365 days, what number is Christmas Day?
14. What German Tradition has never gained mass acceptance by the French?
15. What plant creation is hung on doors during Christmas time?
16. On what day do french parents exchange presents?
17. According to superstition, what happens to bread baked on Christmas?
18. On what date do Mexican children receive their Gifts?
19. What department store chain is responsible for Rudolph?
20. Why should you be careful with holly berries?
21. In what country did the manger scene debut?
22. What direction did the star lead the three kings?
| Return to Main Page
| Return to Main Christmas Area |